Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Few New Discoveries

First, Mom got me this amazing thing. I can't believe it's all mine.
It's a full-size, working piano. Daddy, you will be so proud that I'm learning to play it like a professional.

Second, Mom introduced me to the ocean.
Wow. She told me all about how you took her there when you were dating, and we even had lunch at Yana's, where you used to go. She said it was years ago, whatever that means.

Also, I am experimenting with rolling over. I don't want to get ahead of myself by bragging, but I can work myself around my playmat in a clockwise motion. It's fun, but Mom says it's time to really increase the tummy time so I learn to roll back.
I HATE tummy time...

Growing up is complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.