Friday, August 3, 2007

Happy One-Month to Me!

I can't believe I've been here for a month already. I have gotten used to the accomodations (but there's no way I'm sleeping in that bed they made up for me. Lay flat on my back? With my colic? I don't think so. I'll stick with the bouncy chair for now.) and the strange sounds. I even really like the weird spinning thing in the middle of the living room ceiling. I could watch that thing all day, really. But the people are still a little slow to pick up on my signals. I'm patient; I'll just keep repeating them until they get the hint.

Mom keeps talking about stuff we'll do when daddy gets home, but I don't know anything longer than one month, so I'm having a hard time figuring out when all this stuff is supposed to take place. I'm assuming it will make more sense as things progress here on the homefront. So, yeah, things are getting more comfortable.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1st month Edward.
    You are doing great and take care of Mom for me until I get home. I miss you both very much and can't wait to see you again.
    love ya,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.